You can’t go wrong with classic pan fried fish after a long day on the water. It’s quick and easy and any type of freshwater fish will do. This dish is best complimented by some wholesome grilled or steamed veggies and a rice of your choosing (Jasmine or Basmati with some of that residue butter from frying…. mmmmm)
- 1/4 cup butter (if you are using a big frypan)
- 2 fresh dill sprigs chopped
- salt & pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Heat butter in large pan until sizzling.
- Add fillets of your choice of freshwater fish (Pickerel, Pike, Bass etc...)
- Coat with the chopped dill, salt & pepper on both sides.
- Cook until crispy (7-10 minutes each side)
- Drizzle lemon juice once fried (not necessary but yummy) and serve!